SAP Calculations for Conversions
SAP & Energy Efficiency Assessments for conversion
We are specialists in SAP Calculations for Conversions
You may need an L1B SAP Calculation in the following instances:
- Developing a new dwelling from an existing one.
- Transforming a single dwelling into self-contained apartments.
- Turning a commercial property into a dwelling.
- We a UK specialists in SAP Calculations for Conversions.
Our friendly team will guide you through all the necessary steps required to meet the efficiency standards.
When are SAP Calculations for Conversions required?
You will need a SAP Calculation for a dwelling created out of ‘Material Change of Use’ or ‘Change of Energy Status’.
Unlike typical SAP calculations, conversion SAPs do not need DER / TER calculations.
Compliance may be strict, but our in house SAP Assessors can address any issues and find appropriate solutions for our clients.
- Competitive fees inclusive of everything you need to meet the required compliance levels
- Free design advice when required to satisfy Part L Compliance
- Recommendations on low-cost alternatives if you need to amend your building specifications
- Competitively priced SAP Calculations to meet conversion specifications
- Over 35 years developing and building homes
- Specialists in energy compliance
- Expert understanding of where existing walls and features can remain untouched
- Detailed list of changes needed to ensure you pass
- Assessment of overall fabric efficiency
- Assessment of heating, lighting and hot water systems
- Fully accredited assessors for SAP calculations for conversions